Monday, February 20, 2012

Picture time!

It's been a while since I've been on.  Several things have happened-I've gotten much bigger.
Me about to get my Valentine's Day massage and pedi! <3

Popcorn is still breech and I've been doing all sorts of fun things to get the kid turned. I'll try to make a  post about that later tonight.
I got a new camera, a Kodak PlaySport-super easy to use and waterproof. If only it had a flash, it'd be perfect.

Oh and my iron is up-yay for liver, collards, blood builder and vitamin C!

So, like I said, I got this new camera and I want to have some fun with it so I'm considering a trip to our local zoo and botanical gardens so I can give it a good work out. I'll post more pics later.  Til then, please be satisfied with these shots of my gorgeous babies!
Side Salad


Squirrel
Princess
Astronaut, a self portrait






No comments:

Post a Comment