Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back from Hiatus



It's been over a month and a half since I last posted and I do apologize. It's summer, and my house is so very  kid-ful.  I barely have time to comb my hair and brush my teeth some days. The big four go back to school soon.

Ready for s'mores

Astronaut is getting ready to begin middle school. I can't believe he's so grown up now!  He'll outgrow me this year. We pick up his schedule in a few weeks, which is very exciting.
She likes the AGs


Princess will, for the first time, be the oldest of the crew at a school.  She's going to fourth grade.  Madness. This child literally read over 20 books this summer and helped her school librarian. She is such a little go getter.
Unfortunately, there's no tooth fairy

Squirrel has had a busy summer. Her eczema flared horrendously and was accompanied by a fungal infection on her scalp and a bacterial infection on her skin. We finally found her another derm and an allergist. She's been to the doc 5 this summer and has two more appointments coming up. She also lost a tooth!
He likes worms


Side Salad starts 4K this year **tear** He is my baby boy and I think he's far too young. He assures me that he will be fine and that Popcorn will keep me company.

The happiest baby on the block!













Popcorn will be 4 months old next week. I plan on starting her on a cup then, too. She rolls around a lot and growls like a little tiger!
My crew and I before a farmer's market visit



No comments:

Post a Comment