Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm having a FLUFFY week!

I shan't be long today. This week, Popcorn got two fluffy mails. For those of you not in the know, fluff is slang for cloth diapers. I am so giddy from all the cuteness.

Monday, I got a tester AIO from Five Doves, a WAHM I met on Facebook. Faith is such a sweetie and even sent me a little something extra-matching leggings!  P is still an itty bitty so she'll have to grow into them some but they are so cute. Pic below...

 A diaper worthy of a diva

The inner, a moisture wicking mesh

Baby leggings!  The pattern matches up perfectly LOL

Close up of the dipe. Notice my animal print slippers; like mother, like daughter

Double row of snaps

So professional! This mama knows her stuff!

Such a diva!
Today, my long anticipated Orange Diaper Company fitteds arrived! They are customs and I love them. These aren't my first dipes from this mama. I blogged about some dipes I got from her about 3 1/2, 4 years ago here. They are pricey but they are worth it.  Pic time!
Bundle of diapers

City Kitty on left and Tree's Company on right

The inners

Fresh Oranges

She says it's purrrrrr-fect!

The long coveted owl dipe

My happy girl!


2 comments:

  1. great pix! Maiya looks super happy !! Love the owl dipes. btw,. I've got the same durn slippers!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out :) I am so glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete