Monday, February 25, 2013

The Restashing Project, Part Three

Restashing has be an absolute joy!  I have found another diaper that I LOVE!

Mary from Timbutt2oos created this fluffy goodness for Popcorn/Sugarbaby (we're going through a name change).This package consists of one fitted, one hybrid fitted, a wet bag and half a dozen wipes. If ever there was a contender for my dear lovefluff ODCs, I have found it.

Before I gush about my dipes, let me tell you a little about Mary's customer service. I detest poor customer service. I don't like sellers who are non communicative or very curt or unprofessional. Mary is super sweet and kept me updated on my fluff status with pics. PICS.  I LOVE that. I will most definitely be ordering from her again, like today.

The dipes themselves are thick and plush, just the way I like them. They are not too bulky but they are one sized dipes so there is some bulk as Sugarbaby/Popcorn is a skinny minnie.  They have a nice soft velour snap in soaker and another lay in soaker underneath. I am a big fan of detachable or semi attached soakers to help reduce dry times so this is a plus.  The Punky Pirate print I got specifically to match an Olive Jane cover I got a while back.  The Diva Kitty has the cutest detachable ruffle. It is a hybrid fitted.  We all know I love fitteds but I hate covering them. Well, Mary added an extra layer of fleece on the inner so that it won't soak through as quickly. Not only is she super nice, she's super SMART!  The result is I get to adore my dipes.

Not that these soak through quickly.  I am impatient so when I got them, I immediately slapped one on Sugarbaby so I could take a pick:



Or three.  Don't judge me.  Sugarbaby took a piddle in one and only the front of the top soaker was wet.  It was just barely damp on the back, the second soaker and outer were dry.  That was the regular fitted, not the hybrid.  

Since I've gotten them, the Punky Pirate is in our regular rotation.  I'm saving Diva Kitty for April, her first birthday {time flies...}.  I have no complaints. 

The wet bag is adorable and I love the grommet and toy.  It's perfect for a day out in my diaper bag. I estimate it'll hold 4-6 dipes.  The wipes are soft and the serging is tight.  Great quality for the price.  

No comments:

Post a Comment