Monday, December 19, 2011

Stickin' it to the board!

This is a quickie post. I have some more pinning to do....


I finally got into Pintrest thanks to a friend of mine and I have been having so much fun with it today. I can't explain why it's fun; it just is. Looking at my board is like looking into my scattered brain.  So far, I have created/am creating two boards.  One is a women's apparel board, the "My Style" board and the other is a lifestyle board, my "Birth Board" . The birth board is like a representation of what I want my birth to be like-all five senses. I love the sharing aspect. I just pinned this hat literally 2 minutes ago and it has 4 repins already!
I'm a lister so here is a list of things I like about Pintrest:

  • I like that I can help spread WAHM and small businesses by showing off their cools stuff.
  • I like that I can get crafty ideas from others.
  • It's fun and gives me a valid reason to spend even more time online.


If you are on Pintrest, follow me: lilmami81
If you want an invite, just leave me your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment