Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Walmart baby Box

I love getting things and the mail, so I order the #WalmartBabyBox. It was only $5 that seems like a steal. As a lover of samples, I have to say that I was patently underwhelmed. The Box took so long to arrive that I had forgot I even ordered it. Additionally  and likely through no fault of Walmart, the Box look like it had been kicked around the mail room before it was delivered.

Luckily, there was nothing that great inside.
This is a sample box, in the purest sense of the word.   You get a few samples and coupons.  Dassit. Let's go over the contents

 Let's start with the trial size items.
There is a pack of Huggies wipes, which is probably the most useful thing in the entire box. I stashed them in my glove compartment. additionally there's a trial size bottle of baby Dove body wash, an adorable Nuk pacifier, a sample of All Free & Clear (my preferred baby detergent), a 4 pack of Stayfree pads and the single dose of Tum's.

Now the samples:

An Olay cream and a Burts Bees foundation. Or concealer? BB cream, maybe? I legit don't know because it nowhere near matches my skin.
I wish they'd put a coupon for me to go get my own at Walmart.

Finally, the coupons:

The $5 Huggies coupon means I essentially broke even, so that's a plus. I may try the Slow Fe as my iron levels are fairly low.

The final item was a Bio-Oil informational pamphlet.  Not a sample, not a coupon.  A tiny booklet that looked like it came out of the box.  Super disappointing because I really want to try Bio-Oil.

Overall, this box isn't great.  Compared to  other sample boxes, like Target's registry bag or Amazon's Welcome box-both of which contain MUCH better items-it wouldn't matter. But it definitely wasn't worth the $5 and I wouldn't recommend ordering it. Sorry, WallyWorld. This was a miss.
Here's a belly shot to make up for this disappointing sample box!

No comments:

Post a Comment