Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby Sprinkle

Sunday past was my baby sprinkle.
Just a little sprinkle...
See the little sprinkle over my head :) I totally made that, inspired by Pintrest, of course.

We called it a sprinkle because it's not quite a shower. This is baby #5 and we don't need to be showered with gifts, per se.  However, I truly believe that every baby is worth celebrating and I, for one, love a good party. Besides, we had very little baby stuff. We gave away all of Side Salad's gear except for my cloth stash and a pouch sling.
Diapers, Pins, and Booties Galore!
Can you believe that we are having one more!?!
Baby # 5 is on its way,
So we hope you'll join us on this special day.
All the big siblings have plenty to share
This is only a "sprinkle" to show that we care.
Not much is needed, just the basics will do
Like diapers, wipes, odds and ends too.
So we hope to see you there, we hope that you can come
Join in the celebration with family, food, and some fun!


This is my fourth shower. I had one for the Astronaut because he was my first, one for Squirrel because she was my first with Lettuce, and one for Side Salad because it had been 8 years since I had a boy-child and I had absolutely no boy-child stuff.  Astronaut and Princess are my closest 2, just over 2 years apart, so I didn't have a shower for her.  I should have. Baby showers are hella fun.

I know you are loving the dress, or as I like to call it, my fecund swag. If you're curious, I got it on Etsy from Doodlebugs123 and I love it. I'll be wearing it post delivery and for churching.

Anywho, it was a small function but super fun! I learned that apple turkey cranberry baby food isn't as good as it sounds and that apple blueberry is still the best one.   I got some nice gifts but most of all, I got to celebrate with people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment