Saturday, April 21, 2012

Great Cloth Diaper Change 2012 [day 15]



Today, we participated in the Great Cloth Diaper Change with about 60 other babies! It was fun and really cool.  I saw some mamas I knew, including some I met at the Target Nurse-In back in December.

Here are a few pictures:
pre-GCDC

Pre-change snack


Pre-change in a gDiaper

Post-change in a Kissaluvs fitted

Freshly diapered and covered

Happy baby girl
I scored a bumGenius Freestyle Albert (because it reminds me of Big Bang Theory) from Carolina Cloth and then got a Snappi, a wet bag from BubuBibi, and a cloth wipe from Sweet Bobbins in the raffle! There were plenty of great samples in the swag bag, too. Overall, it was a fantastic event. I can't wait to see if we beat last years record, and to participate again next year!

For those of you who are considering cloth, here's a guide to getting started with cloth on a budget. If you're like me, you did it to save money and we really did. You spend thousands on cloth diapers. We spent less than a thousand to diaper 2 kids, including splurges like custom fitteds.  It really is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment