Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 46: Justifiable Homicide

Today, my husband said, and I quote: "I think I'm going to take a shower. I don't really need one. I just feel like taking a shower."

I almost shot him. 



Popcorn is 6 1/2 weeks old. I haven't shaved my legs in months. When I was pregnant, I wasn't up to it.  Now I just don't have the time.  I shower sporadically and sometimes, I just rinse becaues I have to get out and get the baby.  I literally get in the shower and she screams.  So I rub soap on my stinkiest parts and hop back out.  



This new baby stuff is not for the faint of heart.
So back to the murder. My husband bathes every day. And he is now at the point where is is bathing for recreation while I'm basking in my own special brand of musk.   I thought he was making fun of me but he was serious. He really was taking baths for fun.  But he was good about it. He sat with me til the little miss feel asleep and we took a nice long shower.

With soap <3


Smooches <3
As a side note, our wedding anniversary is coming up-Monday, in fact. I'm excited though we have no plans other than a dinner out. I love my hubby so stinkin' much.

No comments:

Post a Comment